Friday, February 02, 2007

Edit running

Well, I survived that first day, which is more than my first chapter did.

Prologue and Prelude saw only minor changes. There wasn't really all that much to do as neither of them belonged to the eternal exposition kind of pre stories that are all too usual.

But chapter one. Oh dear. Well it gave me the momentum I needed to start once upon a time, and now it gives me the momentum needed to start fixing up what needs fixing up right from the beginning.
In that sense I suspect I ought to be grateful.

A new main character will be added as well. If writing world is my current main weakness then what better way than to give world a character of its own. Or maybe I should say of her own. I have, after all, decided to make her female in my book.

More ramblings later.

No comments: