Thursday, March 22, 2007

Tag, you're it.

Or something like that.

It would seem I've been targeted by some pretty harmless version of the old chain letters. As usual it involves exponential growth, which obviously invalidates the entire concept pretty soon.

Well, as it's aimed at increasing traffic to blogs, why not?

Write six peculiar facts about yourself, send the message on to six bloggers and link back, preferably to the post in question and dive for cover. Ok, the last part isn't actually part of the concept, but it seems to be a good move.

I was targeted by a Swedish fellow writer, so I'll keep it within the family so to say. The poor sods are as follows:

Hello Mag, you're it, as are Gab, Cat, Hud and Kon (yes I know you prefer Neko). Now there's a strange way of counting to six, but as you can see I have problems with nametags using more than three letters. *grin*

As for peculiarities of mine:

1) I can conveniently forget how to count to six, as seen above.
2) Five by six. Always five by six. Play V:TES or fail to understand.
3) Chats to the left. I guess that takes using Firefox to get.
4) I don't write in my native tongue.
5) I outline but seldom keep to the outline
6) Plot is king. Repeat after me: plot is king. And you really need to be a writer to understand why that is something peculiar.

4 comments:

Gabriele Campbell said...

Lol, you could have tagged Val (aka hobbes), too.

I already did a meme like that in January. They always find me. :)

Sten Düring said...

LAUGH :D

Anonymous said...

Thanks for thinking of me first!(that was sarcastic, by the way :D ) I'm just glad you didn't save me as Tum or something :D

Magen

Sten Düring said...

Tum, well, there's something to think about :D